Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sassy!

Hi girls!  I have some fabulous goodies for you today from Sassy!  First up is the amazing Dreamcatcher bodysuit that you'll find at Lubbly Jubblies.  I can't say enough good stuff about this.  It's just gorgeous!  Definitely not to be missed and there's a whole range of colors for you to pick from.  There are also appliers included, though I went without my mesh bits today.


Untitled


The second one today is the super, cute dress that Ivy has out at Young Spirit.  This one is called Forever Young and is also available in an assortment of colors.  I'm wearing the blue today.  Very cute and perfect for those warm, late summer days.


Untitled


Skin - Belleza - Nina (Med05)
Hair - Truth - Cameo (Gingers)  **NEW**
Tattoo - Reckless - Doc  **TMD**
Tattoo (lower) - Reckless - Rio
Shoes (pic 2) - Candy.Doll - Admiral (Champagne)




No comments:

Post a Comment