Friday, August 29, 2014

Essences & Mina

One more quick post today!  The new round of TDR Fusion is open and OMG, everyone should run and grab the Linka skin that Essences has out as well as the brand NEW Pastel and Ombres Pastel shades that Mina has out for Femke.  I know I usually don't do pastel colors very often but these are just LOVE and I'll definitely be finding reasons to wear them more often.  Doesn't hurt it's in one of my favorite Mina hairs too.


Untitled
Shown with Femke, Ombre Pastels.

And let's do one more closeup.  This skin is so pretty.  ♥  Wearing Femke, again of course, just the normal pastels pack.


Untitled


Tattoo - Reckless - Jameson
Shirt - Forever Young - Scoop Neck Tee



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post but was wondering where you got your shape from. My shape does not do the skin justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yummy! <3 My shape is Emily from Symmetry. You can find her on marketplace here -- https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/C9-Emily-Shape-by-Symmetry/6234999

    ReplyDelete