Friday, October 26, 2012

PXL & Bamboo Nails

First up let me remind you about the amazing sale for VIP members of PXL on the Faith skin. The sale is only a week long and that week is almost up so if you want in on the savings you better hurry! I think you have till tomorrow! And while you're there you're going to want to check out the enhancements pack that is new in store! We're talking freckles, just for the face and full body, beauty marks and hair bases. If you've read my blog for awhile you might've noticed I have a thing for freckles and you can wear these with any PXL skin or any other skin you might own. The beauty marks come in ten different placements in dark and light options and options to wear them on the right or left. Check out a few of my favorites.


Untitled

And I can't leave you without telling you about those awesome nails.  They're from a store called Bamboo Nails, which is new to me.  I really love these nails.  They come with a hud that you can use to change the size, the length (small, medium, long, xtralong), and the color.  I'm wearing the Tuxedo nails above and you can choose between 5 different versions.  Have a closer look and then check out Bamboo Nails for yourself!

Untitled
Oops! Almost forgot to mention that cuuute undies and bra set I'm wearing. That is [trs]'s gift for the Dirty Pillow Hunt, which starts November 1st. Make sure you stop by the store and grab it!

No comments:

Post a Comment