Thursday, May 17, 2012

Meet Grace!

I know I'm a little behind the times but tonight I finally decided to go check out Hush .  After a little bit of looking around I finally settled on trying on one of the new skins, Grace and OMG..I'm very much in love with this skin.  Definately will be keeping an eye on this store from now on.  And if you haven't checked it out yet.. well, why not?  Go!  Wait!  Check out my LOTD and then you can go.  lol  I'm really in love with this whole look.  Very simple but perfect for the lazy, getting ready for the long weekend feeling I got going on.  Come on weekend!

Untitled

And a closeup of that beautiful skin!

Untitled

~Style Card~

Skin - Hush (Hush Darkrose) - Grace (SmokeyPink - Cocoa)  **NEW**
Eyes - Mayfly (Arkesh Baral) - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Sea Green Shadow) **NEW**
Hair - Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) - Cookie (Cinnamon) (Mesh) **NEW**
Ears - Illusions (Siyu Suen) - Seelie Ears (Mesh)  **NEW**
Piercing - [annaA] (Annalesca Ashbourne) - Weakness (soul)
Tattoo - Vestigium (Lu Scorpio) - Rock'n'rolla (dark)
Shirt - Delirium Style (Christel Morane) - Mesh Tube Top (sand)  **NEW**
Shorts - Mon Tissu (Anouk Spot) - Cuffed Denim Shorts (Medium Wash) (Mesh)
Shoes - Mon Tissu (Anouk Spot) - Favorite Leather Flats (Nude)
Poses - Label Motion (Anne Dakun) - Lu


No comments:

Post a Comment